Introduction : Practices & Capabilities Considerations of AI and Cloud Computing for Finance
With Dr. Linda Miller
Introduction to the 4 part series
Elena Bowes and Dr. Linda Miller discuss the series made up of four topics:
1. Finance Practices Implications
2. Leaps Capability (Maturity)
3. Tools, Data and Change Strategies
4. Thinking and Working Differently for Maximum Value
Length : 9 minutes
The objective in this series is to leverage your ability to:
- Dialogue about the two technologies and how to leverage them - with peers, IT and executive teams
- Lead the changes brought about by applying the technologies in your organization
What you’ll take from this series is:
- A deeper understanding of the nature and scale of operations, capability, and culture change needed to draw the value from AI and cloud computing technologies
- You don't need to register, be a member, or give us your email address to take this course.
- Just click Continue and open the lesson to watch the video.