This course is under development - free preview below...
Change management as a common business practice is about 15 years old, yet it is the most misunderstood and underutilized of all of the common initiative management practices used to conduct transformation.
This 5-part course offers condensed learning in the practices, activities and tools used on common change management.
What sets this course apart is that it orients the body of knowledge around organizational change management toward transformational change - effectively condensing it to specifically address these kinds of business transformation:
- Digital Transformation (workplace, ecommerce, cyber security, cloud processing, and artificial intelligence)
- Centralization and Shared Services Creation (information technology, procurement and supply chain, logistics and materials management)
- Industry Standardization and Regulatory Evolutionary Leap (financial management, cyber security, environmental)
- Sustainability, Equity & Inclusion, Customer & Employee Experience (listening, loyalty programs, engagement practices)
Who Should Take This Course?
If you are an executive, a sponsor of transformation, a leader of a group impacted by transformational change, this course is for you.
Individuals wishing to increase their value proposition by learning change management practices who work in the following roles will benefit greatly from this course:
- Business Analysts, Program Managers, Project Managers
- Technical Architects, Scrum Masters
- Managers of Functions or Teams Impacted by Transformation
- Business Professionals in Accounting, Finance, Engineering, Procurement, Information Technology, Legal, Internal Audit, and Human Resources
Introduction & Free Preview
Part Two- The Mechanical & Human Processes of Change - 45 minutes
Part Three - Principles in Change Adoption
Part Four - Principles in Change Resistance
Part Five- Engagement
Part Six- Equipping
Part Seven- Control & Measurement