A free preview is available in the Curriculum tab...
Change management as a common business practice is about 15 years old, yet it is the most misunderstood and underutilized of all of the common initiative management practices used to conduct transformation.
This 7-part course offers condensed learning in the practices, activities, and tools used in common change management.
What sets this course apart is that it orients the body of knowledge for organizational change management around transformational change.
This course specifically addresses these kinds of business transformations :
- Digital Transformation
(workplace, ecommerce, cyber security, cloud processing, and artificial intelligence)
- Centralization and Shared Services Creation
(information technology, procurement and supply chain, logistics and materials management)
- Industry Standardization and Regulatory Evolutionary Leap
(financial management, cyber security, environmental)
- Sustainability, Equity & Inclusion, Customer & Employee Experience
(listening, loyalty programs, engagement practices)
You'll also find a great deal more practicality in this course
Certification courses in change management provide the basic theory they don't offer instruction on just how to do change management using the tools of change management. This course offers you the practical guidance, wisdom, and instruction to apply change management in practical ways.
What You'll Get
Taking this course prepares and equips you to do change management and greatly enhances your ability to participate in, lead and sponsor major change initiatives - particularly those initiatives that are considered 'transformation'.
If you want to become a change management practitioner as your career, you will benefit from formal certification in one of the accepted methodologies - for example:
- PROSCI (the current North American Standard)
- APMG International (the current European Standard)
This course covers:
- the business psychology around change
- the processes of making change within business settings
- the tools to use to manage change for adoption and benefits realization
- the tactics and emphasis of change management practices to apply to transformative change
You will be supported in your efforts to apply the practices of change management in the following ways:
- Each class in the course includes instruction on how to apply the tools supplied and begin taught
- You can take the course twice
- You can go back and review each class while you are taking the course
Since change management practices and work is multi-facetted and non-linear, we suggest you take the entire 7 hours of learning in one day, then come back to retake each lesson over time as you need to.
Who Should Take This Course?
If you are an executive, a sponsor of transformation, a leader of a group impacted by transformational change, this course is for you.
If you are a project manager or business analyst wishing to add change management methods, practices and tools to your discipline, this course is for you.
If you are a change management practitioner looking for more robust practices that go deeper for transformation, this course if for you.
Individuals wishing to increase their value proposition by learning change management practices who work in the following roles will benefit greatly from this course:
- Business Analysts, Program Managers, Project Managers
- IT Delivery Managers and Directors
- Technical Architects, Scrum Masters
- Managers of functions or teams impacted by transformation
- Executives sponsoring transformation initiatives
- Executives leading functions and groups impacted by transformation(s)
- Business Professionals in
- Accounting, Finance, Engineering, Procurement,
- Information Technology, Legal, Internal Audit, and Human Resources
The 7 classes in this course are partitioned into segments to cater to your needs.
- Individuals wishing to practice organizational change management take all of the segments in each class - including light homework assignments.
- Individuals wanting understand OCM and how it helps them leverage success will take the first segment of each class.
- Individuals who want to manage change management practitioners better take two segments of each class.
- Individuals whose initiatives are in trouble and need rescue tools take two segments of each class.
Take Your Time!
Each class is about one hour of highly condensed content - organized in segments. You can...
- Take a class or segment at any time
- Go back to previous segments and rewatch them
- Rewind the video for each segment to get the most out of the course
And, because as you begin doing change management you'll want more than just the slides and templates to refer to, iMind offers you two full sittings of this course. That is, you can take this course end to end twice. Finish the course and get your certificate, then come back to retake the course in its entirety.
Our elearning platform tracks all of the courses you take here online. So your student record is always available to you.
If you are an employer wanting to track who on your team has taken this course and how far they got, we have you covered. Register your team with us and their learning history is tracked right down to the percentage of content they have completed for each class.