Did you attend the online or live course previously but didn't take the exam?
Then this is the place you take the exam to get your certification.
The Continuous Transformation Management Framework course is a 'child' methodology to the Transformational Organization Paradigm and is the foundation for all other certifications within the TOP suite. The framework taught in this course enables the transforming organization to:
- Know exactly where to start with transformation efforts
- Know how much transformation is being achieved
- Know why transformation efforts are or are not making progress
- Rely upon consistent forward motion, avoiding getting 'stuck'
- Progress at precisely the right speed of transformation for their organization
- Optimally use what is at hand to create effective and real transformation
The CTMF® course is valuable learning for anyone involved in business transformation. Certification is best suited for professionals who have education and professional experience in 3 or more of the following disciplines.
✓ Organizational Design and Development
✓ Change Management
✓ Information Technology
✓ Executive Leadership Development
✓ Business Transformation Project and Portfolio Management
Prior certifications in Project Management, Change Management and Executive Coaching will optimally enable the student in successfully
applying and supporting the framework and the methods and techniques it contains.
- To obtain certification as a CTMF practitioner take this exam set at any time after completing the Continuous Transformation Management Framework (certification) course live or online
- Students who attend the live course may take each day-end exam below at the end of each day of study
- Use your 5 hours of coaching support from Dr. Linda Miller to help you prepare
The exam is taken in 5 parts:
- End of day one, 20 minute complex multiple choice
- End of day two, 20 minute complex multiple choice
- End of day three, 20 minute complex multiple choice
- End of day four, 20 minute complex multiple choice
- End of course, case study, 40 minute complex multiple choice
Orientation for taking the CTMF certification exam
Principles of Continuous Transformation
Continuous Transformation Management Framework
Embedding CTM Practices
Measuring Transformation Progress
Case Study Exam
The final portion of the certification exam is a case study.
End of Course