2023 VANCOUVER | Four Day Certification: The Continuous Transformation Management Framework Course
February 8, 2023 - February 10, 2023$2,800.00
Certification Exam is Optional
The discipline of managing continuous transformation is not about better work management or adding rigor – but rather it is about making the shift in paradigm to an organization continuously transforming to align with Millennium Age principles and demands.
While the earmarks of transformation are the depth of unknowns and the imperative to radically alter nearly every aspect of corporate culture, ways of working and manner of relating, business transformation moves in known and predictable ways and as such can be managed with a specific set of practices. These practices make up the Continuous Transformation Management Framework.
Techniques and tools in the framework are applied from inside transformation initiatives outward to the heart of corporate values and culture –altering how people think about their work, their work relationships and their part in the organization and its transformation.
- Day One – Developing Change Intelligence, You and Your Team
- Day Two – Transformational Leadership for Continuous Transformation
- Day Three – The Continuous Transformation Management Practices
- Day Four – CTMF Toolset and Measuring Transformation Progress
- Exam in 6 20-minute parts, one part at the end of each day plus a two-part case study at the end of the course
Course Fees Include
- all course materials, two books
- all CTM templates
- 2 hours coaching support by Dr. Linda Miller after the course
- The certification exam is optional, but in order to claim certification in CTM the exam must be passed. Any student who has taken the 4-day course may take the certification exam online at any time after completion of the course.
- Covid protocols in social distancing and masking will be followed. Extra space will be provided for teams to work together while distancing.