2024 REGINA | Three Day Certification: The Continuous Transformation Management Framework Course
October 14, 2024 @ 9:00 am - October 17, 2024 @ 12:00 pm CST$2,200.00
Certification Exam is Optional
The discipline of managing continuous transformation is not about better work management or adding rigor – but rather it is about making the shift in paradigm to an organization continuously transforming to align with Millennium Age principles and demands.
While the earmarks of transformation are the depth of unknowns and the imperative to radically alter nearly every aspect of corporate culture, ways of working and manner of relating, business transformation moves in known and predictable ways and as such can be managed with a specific set of practices. These practices make up the Continuous Transformation Management Framework.
Techniques and tools in the framework are applied from inside transformation initiatives outward to the heart of corporate values and culture –altering how people think about their work, their work relationships and their part in the organization and its transformation.
Outlines (Over 3 Days)
- Day One – Principles of Continuous Transformation [PDF]
- Day Two – Transformational Leadership and Change Intelligence for Continuous Transformation [PDF]
- Day Three – Measuring Real Transformation [PDF]
- Exam in 4 15-minute parts - taken online anytime
Course Fees Include
- in person instruction by Dr. Linda Miller
- curated diverse student group (where possible)
- learning outlines (above)
- all slide content
- two posters
- two books (electronic)
- 12 CTMF templates (editable)
- online exam
- 2 hours coaching support by Dr. Linda Miller after the course
- individual level iMind eLearning membership
- The certification exam is optional, but in order to claim certification in CTM the exam must be passed.
- Any student who has taken the 3-day course may take the certification exam online at any time after completion of the course.
- Exam parts correspond to the course parts and take 15 minutes to complete within a 20 minute window - exam parts can be taken together or separately at any time
- Covid protocols in social distancing and masking will be followed. Extra space will be provided for teams to work together while distancing.