2022 VANCOUVER | Four Day Certification: The Continuous Transformation Management Framework Course
November 14, 2022 - November 18, 2022$1400.00
Certification Exam is Optional
The discipline of managing continuous transformation is not about better work management or adding rigor – but rather it is about making the shift in paradigm to an organization continuously transforming to align with Millennium Age principles and demands.
While the earmarks of transformation are the depth of unknowns and the imperative to radically alter nearly every aspect of corporate culture, ways of working and manner of relating, business transformation moves in known and predictable ways and as such can be managed with a specific set of practices. These practices make up the Continuous Transformation Management Framework.
Techniques and tools in the framework are applied from inside transformation initiatives outward to the heart of corporate values and culture –altering how people think about their work, their work relationships and their part in the organization and its transformation.
- Day One – Principles of Continuous Transformation
- Day Two – Continuous Transformation Management Framework
- Day Three – Embedding CTM Practices
- Day Four – Measuring Transformation Progress
- Exam in 6 parts, one part at the end of each day plus a two-part case study at the end of the course
Course Fees Include
- all course materials, two books
- all CTM templates
- 5 hours coaching support by Dr. Linda Miller.
- The certification exam is optional, but in order to claim certification in CTM the exam must be passed. Any student who has taken the 4-day course may take the certification exam at any time after completion of the course.
For more information see