- This event has passed.
Group Coaching – #2 – Navigating Ambiguous Contexts
April 29, 2021 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am UTC-8$25
- Operations personnel who are working on IFRS 17 initiatives.
- Team leaders and project managers who are working on IFRS 17 initiatives.
- People in leadership and management roles in business functions impacted by IFRS 17.
- Leaders of actuarial departments
- Senior actuaries
- Financial reporting directors and managers
- Pricing actuaries
- Product development managers
live group coaching
for IFRS 17 implementers
Dr. Miller presents a short talk on navigating ambiguous contexts, then answers participant questions.
Join the event by purchasing a ticket below. The price recovers the cost of the event.
The time listed is Pacific Time in North America. Download the iCal or Google Cal to see the time in your location.
- 5-minute transition & introduction
- 15-minute presentation of keys to managing IFRS 17 change
- 30-mintue Q&A from participants
- 2-minute topic selection for next sessions (one survey question at the end)
- Sign up using the ticket button below.
- Use one email address to sign up your entire team.
- Group coaching sessions will be held on a secure Zoom webinar.
- You may participate anonymously using a preferred email address and a Zoom avatar name with Zoom video turned off.
- Sessions are not a sales pitch. Real, immediately applicable advice and techniques are offered by Dr. Miller.
- Send questions to Dr. Miller in the session using the Q&A feature.
- Sessions will not be recorded, however Dr. Miller's presentation may be made available after the session.