Typical delivery time: 2 weeks (International)
Strategies, Plans and Tactics to use for turn-key IFRS 17 organizational change management. Includes:
- Industry Transformation Around and Beyond IFRS 17
- How To Create an IFRS 17 Transformational Trajectory Definition
- How To Create an IFRS 17 Transformation Vision
- How To Create an New Business Value Framework
- Highlights of Business Impacts
- Charts of Program Work and Governance Structures Specific to IFRS 17
- Organization Change Management Strategy Components – Why and How
- Communication Standards and Strategy Components – Why and How
- Paradox and Breakdown Management Tools for Working Groups and Leaders
- Capability Maturity Leaps and Development
- How to do a Change Intelligence Assessment – Why Its Important
- Much more…
The structures and information in this book span the next 5 years – through IFRS 17 compliance and beyond.
They are founded in common best practices in strategic planning, corporate and information technology governance, strategic initiative planning, program and project management, organizational change management and iMind’s proprietary continuous transformation management framework.